Files are a great way to drop in some registration forms, or downloadable resources for your site visitors.
ContentBlock Field Demo
1 - Uploading / Add Files
You may upload or choose images in a number of ways.
The easiest is to drag-n-drop directly from your desktop in the Content Block.
- Choose - choose from uploaded files in your asset directory.
- Upload - Upload via the manager files interface.
- From URL - You may also paste a URL of an image online. This will import, not hotlink, the image into your website.
2 - Files Title
3 - Settings
- Thumbnails - Enables thumbnailing of visual files like PDFs or other documents
- Previews - Enables a larger preview of the PDF or Document without fully downloading the file.
- View - Allows for different layouts of the files, list or grid.